Course 4: Organisation Leadership Culture Assessment Accreditation - ODQ
1. Half day workshop plus follow-through guided reading for a competency test with on-line assessment practice to achieve course completion and operational readiness. No pre-requisite MLQ Leadership courses are required.
The Organisation Description Questionnaire (ODQ) is quick and easy to administer: it assesses two dimensions of leadership culture – pure transformational and pure transactional.
Based on published empirical research it provides diagnostic and benchmarking appraisal of an organisation’s … or department’s / business unit’s … leadership culture and shows the optimal zone for best organisational effectiveness in today’s global world.
This accreditation course enables participants to utilize 24/7 top high control data management system eTOS to produce the 17 page Leadership Culture Assessment Report (ODQ) – the culture level assessment of the Full Range Leadership Model (FRLM) trilogy of assessment.
- Extension Custom Assessments in data-collection
- Custom Stand-alone Assessments in data-collection
- Internet – email and paper implementation methods.
Once accredited Network Members receive the MLQ e-Newsletter 360 degree Feedback three times a year. Each edition features an article of interest to practitioners along with MLQ news, products and services update information.
- The meaning of leadership culture as a powerful aspect of organisational culture.
- The positioning of leadership culture in relation to the nine factor Full Range Leadership Model (™Bass and Avolio).
The features of the ODQ Report and how it may be used in organisations for benchmarking, diagnostics, mapping leadership culture and coherence variations, and as a means of direct interventions achieve change in leadership culture over time.
MLQ Leadership Services does not charge annual license fees. But it does expect Network Members to keep up-to-date with its range of products and services so they can be represented well. After 3 years of inactivity either attending an update session or repeating an accreditation workshop will be required to maintain accreditation status and currency.
Course materials supplied:
Practice Reference Manual; Two volumes of Research Readings; Sample Reports & Plans; Marketing Materials; information-rich CD.