Accessing the MLQ Network:
Within Australia MLQ Leadership Services –
- receives requests from individuals and organisations through its public profile
- briefly considers and evaluates the client’s needs
- selects one or two (*) Accredited Network Members for an introduction to the client organisation
- passively monitors the successful completion of the project for quality control in case of any unforeseen difficulties that may arise
- is usually involved in some end project evaluation through a simple triangulation arrangement established at the project set-up
A quite modest fee structure with the Accredited Network is disclosed to the client organisation for these introduction services by MLQ Pty Ltd.
(* more depending on the scope of the project).
Internationally MLQ Leadership Services -
follows the same procedure as above or client organisations may contact the following MLQ Accredited Network persons direct.
Advising MLQ Pty Ltd of such initiatives is appreciated.
MLQ Leadership Services - International Accredited Network
|Singapore/ Malaysia/ Philippines||Prabu Naidu||Learning Matters|
|Singapore||Manju Melwani||Brain Work Training|
|Singapore||TOH Shi Min||Civil Service College|
|Singapore||A/Prof. Patrick KP Chan||Nanyang Technological University|
|Singapore||Stewart Arnold||Change Focus Consulting|
|Singapore||HAN Ngi Juan||Yokogawa Engineering|
|New Zealand (Auckland)||Warwick Thorley||TW Consulting|
|New Zealand (Auckland)||Graham Watson||Graham B. Watson & Associates|
|Oman and Middle East||Dr Josephine Palermo||Deakin University|
|England (London)||Dr. Mahoney-Phillips||UBS PB HR||Enquire: MLQ Office|
|England (London)||Sarah Worth||UBS PB HR|
|Switzerland||Paul Vanderbroeck||Learning Network Services|
For referrals to other MLQ Associates in USA, Europe, Africa, China and any additional information please contact MLQ Pty Ltd.