The MLQ360 Profile Report Features
Responses are gathered from the individual being surveyed and from associates at a higher level, same level, and a lower level. An additional 'other' group may also be utilised. MLQ Leadership Services capability includes the capability of adding other questions in any survey data collection pass (custom surveys).
At the individual level:
- Brief introduction and overview of the Full Range leadership Model
- Full descriptions of the leadership styles and outcomes with raters
- Extensive information about how “make the most of your MLQ Report” – an important preparation and guidance base for working with Accredited MLQ Facilitators and a final section giving some general suggestions about individual planning and goal setting in the light of MLQ360 feedback.
- Some key research findings on Transformational Leadership and the FRLM for clients
- Research benchmarks are included in full colour profile graphs for each scale which indicate optimal research-based frequency zones
- Aggregated graphical reporting for each of the nine FRLM factors and the three inbuilt outcome scales with splits by respondent rater level
- Up to three norms - Global, Australian (or country), market segment or local organisation norm.
- Selection by reference to the research benchmarks of the top six most frequently displayed Transformational Leadership styles and the lowest six least frequently displayed for each leader-manager
- Colour coded graphic presentations of Self-Rater gap analysis comparing leader-managers with all other raters by sub-groups across the nine factors
- A complete reporting of all data in de-identified form made possible by the high control and high ethics policies and practices of MLQ Leadership Services and its Network makes the Profile Report an invaluable resource for in-depth analysis and on-going coaching.
- Three open-response un-edited fields for unique rater comments regarding -
- What is admired about the leader-manager
- What gets in the way of their leadership
- Suggestions for how the leader-manager can improve their effectiveness