Company Trading Information
Trading as MLQ International (Registered, Melbourne, Australia).
Postal address: PO Box 199, Hawthorn, Victoria. Australia. 3122.
E: firstname.lastname@example.org | T: +61 3 9819 3689 | F: +61 9819 4344 | [approx. 10 +/- 1hrs GMT]
Products and services provided through the MLQ International Accredited Network as described on our website www.mlq.com.au
- To access the network see out: Network Login
- Leadership assessments, plans and associated data management services (eMLQ and eTOS): check out Overview – MLQ Leadership Services
- Leadership reports and associated services: check out Overview – MLQ Leadership Report
- Delivery of assessment products and report services through our Accredited Network: check out About Us - Services Through our Accredited Network
- MLQ International ships products by secure electronic delivery of Adobe files and / or by courier or International Express Post direct to its Accredited Network Members. Within Australia orders are dispatched within 2 business days. Shipping times are estimated at between 2-5 business days depending on your location within Australia.
- MLQ International is committed to providing exceptional customer service and high quality products. We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently available with RRP being true and correct.
Pricing: recommended retail prices (RRP) exist for products and services supplied by the MLQ Accredited Network.
- Detailed pricing and business guidelines are provided by MLQ International to MLQ International Accredited Network Persons on a confidential basis.
- Enquiries concerning RRP may be made to your local Accredited Network Member or to MLQ International.
- MLQ International invoices its Accredited Network for their orders on behalf of their end clients. Unless special arrangements are made terms for payment are 14 days; MLQ International reserves the right to charge a 5% per month administration fee to its Accredited Network for late payments overdue by 30 days from the date of invoice. Total costs of the goods or services offered and invoiced include all appropriate shipping/handling charges and taxes.
- All of our prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include GST (Goods and services tax) as of January 2011.
- Product and service prices are regularly reviewed and updated on the 1st October each year.
- No refunds are provided for orders generated by MLQ International Accredited Network Members and filled as agreed by MLQ International in a timely fashion.
Special events, including public webinars, are provided direct to the public by MLQ International:
- Specific pricing and refund policies for each course or event: these are stated by MLQ International on the Cvent Management System utilised by MLQ International for each event.
- Refunds in general: we do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. You can choose between a refund, exchange or credit where goods are faulty, have been wrongly described, are different to the product purchased on the website or donít perform as advertised.
- Standard delivery timeframes: are between same day and 30 business days, depending on the nature of the product or service; in the event that an ordered item is not available or we are unable to fulfil your order we will notify you as soon as possible within 5 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item or backorder.
A variety of courses, a number leading to MLQ International Accreditation Status, are provided by MLQ International using both on-line and face-to-face training modalities.
Check out: Overview – Accreditation Courses & Workshops
- MLQ International hosted courses and events are managed by Cvent event management: check out: www.cvent.com
- The pricing for each event or course managed for MLQ International by Cvent utilises on-line merchant banking facilities provided by Westpac Banking Corporation.
- Prices for each Cvent Ė managed course of event are disclosed prior to final commitment stage during the enrolment process along with refund policies.
- Enrolments are handled by Deakin University.
- MLQ International refers potential delegates to Deakin courses to the appropriate administrative area for Deakin University.
- Pricing and refund policies are those of Deakin University.
Privacy Protection Policy
The MLQ International Privacy Protection Policy relating to data and financial information is available on About Us - Ethics and Privacy Policies and Practices. All transactions for MLQ Pty Ltd managed through Cvent are in accord with the MLQ International Privacy Protection Policy.
Whenever you use our web site, or any other web site, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its "IP address," and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site. From a computer's IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer but otherwise it is anonymous.
We do not keep a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site except where you have specifically provided us with information about yourself, in which case we also record your IP address for security purposes. An example of this would be when proceeding to a checkout to finalise an order you may wish to make. After completing the form provided, your IP address will be stored along with a transaction number that allows us to track your order.
Ensuring the security and protection of your personal information is important to us. When you choose to register and pay using a credit card MLQ International ensures that your personal and financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. (You can observe this as when accessing a secure server, the first characters of the site address will change from "http" to "https"). SSL is used globally to secure servers, provide data encryption, authenticate users, protect privacy and assure online identifies through stringent authentication and verification processes. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact the MLQ International Office.